know your stuff before your next visit
Learn about a single disease or multiple through our monthly subscription platform. Understand disease at a physician-specialist level through each disease ed course.
learn anywhere you choose
Our engaging courses can be done anywhere with a laptop and wifi. Watch lectures on your drive, do questions in your pjs, and more. Stay comfortable while you learn about yourself!
its real content
Unlike other patient education programs, we are able to teach more content in a condensed format to you even if you have little to no science background! We use research techniques and case studies as well as short explainers that get the point across. We go in-depth with our professors who have taught the disease to medical students and doctors themselves.
it makes sense
We teach from the symptom to the cell, no dilutions in between! All forms of the disease, its function, and new treatments are addressed. Most of our courses come from newly published material so you can talk and understand the choices your doctor chooses to make with you.
Patient Ed is the leader in advanced education designed to accelerate the process of acquiring more patients for your healthcare practice. We do this by providing a robust database of patient education courses, training, and community networking opportunities to healthcare providers.
This robust database is a result of the rise of the empowered healthcare consumer and is part of an effort to drive greater transparency, interest, quality outcomes, awareness, and patient satisfaction for their clients (Hospitals, Private practices, Doctors etc.) while serving the empowered healthcare consumer.
How to Take the Guesswork Out of Happy Patients
Proven Methods to Attract, Educate, and Convert Patients On Their Digital Journey
Here’s the problem with medical marketing strategies these days.
Sweeping changes are taking place within the U.S. healthcare industry that threaten established practitioners and newbies alike.
According to MM&M / Ogilvy CommonHealth Marketers Trend Report 2016 there is a general unease among healthcare marketers who fear that this rapid and ongoing transformation could "render everything they knew about their business out of date."
While there is a no debate that Healthcare remain in the midst of perhaps the most prolific and transformative period in their history, most still fail to adjust their strategic and tactical approaches.
Every day thousands of healthcare institutions publish tens of thousands of pieces of content.
They all hope it will turn into traffic, trust, and sales.
Sadly they fail to acknowledge how these exponential changes affect both the "how" and the "who" of medical marketing strategies.
Yes, competition is stiffer than ever.
And it can be enough to make you feel invisible, overwhelmed, and alone.
What’s a smart medical marketer to do?
Fortunately for you, there’s help.
Introducing Patient Ed
Patient Ed is a supportive and intelligent community of healthcare marketers, pharmaceutical, biotech, medical devices and diagnostic companies who encourage one another, answer questions, share ideas, solve problems — together: for each other and with each other.
"Inside Patient Ed, you’ll learn all the strategies, tricks, and secrets of creating healthcare content that easily rises to the top because it targets the right patients, entertains, and educates in an attractive and easy-to-read format."
In the Patient Ed community, we understand what you’re trying to accomplish with your content marketing, and we’re here to help you:
- Build an effective patient acquisition strategy
- Keep your private practice to multi-specialty groups motivated and inspired
- Direct-to-consumer marketing research in the fastest, most effective way possible
- Come up with winning content ideas and strategies
- Create a patient education database that looks good
- Promote your content in easy, enjoyable ways
- Become more productive and efficient in your work
- Audit your content and repurpose it
Patient Ed is an advanced platform for physician-level patient courses patient education, content marketing. Inside Patient Ed, we pull back the curtain on the topics, tactics, and strategies that don’t show up in public blog posts.
We present the best strategies used today — while making sure to filter the champions from the charlatans.
And we’re speaking from experience.
We like to say we practice what we teach.
After using content marketing to sell tens of millions of dollars in digital test prep courses, it’s safe to say we’ve got a good grasp on what works and what will just waste your time.
Joining the Patient Ed community is like having your own personal board made up of some of the best healthcare and pharma marketing advisors in the world.
Who Should Join Patient Ed?
Inside Patient Ed, you’ll find healthcare and pharma marketers from every corner of the career world. Professionals like:
Private practices, multi-specialty groups, physicians, patients, and students
Whether you bring content creation and strategy in-house or work with a freelancer, consultant, or agency, you need to know the ropes to make sure your business objectives get met.
Content consultants & freelance writers
A talented writer who’s been trained in smart content marketing can easily find tons of work and create the ultimate freelance lifestyle.
Creative Designers & Developers
Businesses spend billions on content marketing each year. And they need your help. Make sure you’re in on the latest tactics and strategies.
In-house content creators
Companies hire editorial teams to execute on their content marketing initiatives. Give yourself an edge and become a leader within your content marketing department.
Not to mention you will have your own team of bloggers, authors, entrepreneurs, copywriters, and so on. Think of Patient Ed as advanced medical marketing training for anyone who is using content to promote something.
When you join Patient Ed, you’ll become part of an outstanding community of like-minded people at all levels of the game — from seasoned pros openly sharing their wisdom, to newcomers searching for support and possible partnerships.
Join Patient Ed Today
The Benefits of Patient Ed
Here’s what you’ll have access to every month:
- Weekly educational sessions by the Axilogy editorial team,digital staff, and special guests. You’ll stay up-to-date on what’s working now in patient marketing and you can turn around and apply the information to your own projects.
- Instant access to more than 300 hours of patient acquisition. You’ll benefit from the wide variety of topics and experts featured in our archive.
- Monthly Q&A sessions with Axilogy Digital staff and outside experts – many of whom you could not privately hire at any price.
- A private interactive forum so you can network with other professionals and get personal answers to your business questions.
- Discounted access to upcoming live training events. We’ve hosted live training events since [insert date]. You’ll get first crack at attending these hands-on events, and you’ll pay less.
- The opportunity to qualify as a Patient Ed Certified Medical Marketer.(Additional fee and coursework apply.) Those who become Certified tell us it can make a dramatic difference in their business.
- Exclusive discounts on the tools you need to succeed. We don’t just teach content marketing; we practice it daily. And along the way we’ve built an entire suite of cool tools that you’ll enjoy discounts on when you join the Patient Ed community.
What Patient Ed Really Offers
But none of those methods give you what Patient Ed offers.
We’ve created the ultimate “club” for you to get all your knowledge, encouragement, support, and even tough love when you need it.
Because at the end of the day, smart content marketing is all about relationships. Your relationship with your readers, your clients, and your fellow content marketers.
So, whether you decide to join today, or you decide to wait, we’ll still be here waiting for you to come home.
30 days risk-free
Try Patient Ed risk-free for 30 days. If you’re not bowled over with the value you’re getting for your small investment, we’ll cheerfully return your initial payment and never charge you again.[Column 1]
$2000 per year
$167 per month